Sunday, May 10, 2009

An open letter: Re Kurt Browning

Dear Mr. Browning,

Thank you for pausing during the final number of Stars on Ice to allow me to take these pictures. You made my evening. Both of your numbers were fantastic. Especially the second program to Spirit of Adventure. I love your innovative skating moves and willingness to create programs outside the box. Also, nice abs. Don't worry about the tiny flub on the landing of your double axel, I'm sure no one minded.





I hope you enjoy the rest of the Stars on Ice tour. I'm sure you're looking forward to returning to home.

Much love and adoration,

Andrea Milne

P.S.

If you ever get tired of being married to a principle ballerina with the National Ballet, let me know. I can make myself available.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic!

Cape-Freak said...

Does Andrew know?

Unknown said...

I'll worry about that when I hand over the divorce proceedings...