Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life's slow right now: very exciting post options

I think I should post about something, just so people don't think I've given up on blogging, but I'm not sure what. I could write about:

1) What I did this weekend, (cleaned apartment, shopped [new skating clothing and equipment to try to grow more stuff on our balcony], ate and drank lots of delicious things for Valentine's Day, watched Get Smart [it was okay], had guests for Sunday dinner)
2) Some of the resent plotting going on with my UFO MS
3) Describe some of my recent and unusual dreams, or
4) How I plan to spend reading week doing homework

Hm. Very exciting options, I know. I suppose I could also lie. Make up something super fabulous to make my life sound more interesting, or I could try to find a just cause to rant about and make this blog more than just chatter on the internet. I'm not sure I'm ambitious enough for that last option.

I'll think about it.

Ciao,

Andrea

No comments: